The Vein Guys® accept Medicare and most major insurance plans, however we do not accept Medicaid.
Medicare and most insurance companies recognize vein disease as a legitimate, covered medical expense and will cover the cost of vein treatment after a period of conservative management. If you are experiencing any symptoms of vein disease it is worth finding out if your insurance provider will cover the cost of treatment. Here are some questions you should ask your insurance provider before beginning treatment:
- What are my benefits for a Specialist office visit?
- What is my co-pay for a Specialist visit?
- Do I need to get a referral from my Primary Care Physician before seeing The Vein Guys®?
- Are the doctors at The Vein Guys® in my network?
- What is my coverage for a Duplex Leg Scan for symptomatic varicose veins (CPT Code 93970)?
- Do I have any waiting periods for pre-existing conditions or exclusions on my policy for the treatment of varicose veins?
- Does my policy cover the Closure Procedure (CPT Codes 36475 and 36476) as treatment for varicose veins?