Dr. Stephen Davis was born in New Britain, Connecticut and now calls Nashville, Tennessee home. Dr. Davis served in the United States Army as a Lieutenant Colonel (1986-1996) and Chief of Plastic Surgery at Fort Lewis, Washington. He was also Deputy Commander for Clinical Services 18th MASH serving as General Surgeon and Plastic Surgeon for the 47th CSH. Dr. Davis enjoys playing and coaching ice hockey and is captain of his senior men hockey team.
Surgical & Medical Training
Dr. Davis is fellowship trained and Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Davis completed his General Surgery training at Michigan State University Hospitals and continued his training at the internationally prestigious McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Lasers in Medicine.
A Commitment to His Profession
Dr. Davis became interested in medicine at an early age and keeps pace with new developments in his field through involvement with various professional organizations including:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- McGill Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Tennessee Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Assistant Clinical Professor in Plastic Surgery Vanderbilt University
- A Commitment to his Patients
“I take my patients health and needs very seriously. I believe that my education and surgical training support that commitment. Achieving certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery has proven the strong foundation, and my patients can be confident they are receiving the best possible care.”